We are happy to announce the release of the Best Shopping Ubercart theme
This theme is very clean and organizes your products in a way that’s intuitive for users and helps to increase conversions via the simple product details page.
Ubercart, the robust ecommerce module, comes with a one-page checkout process. A one-page checkout is becoming the standard for shopping websites, so Ubercart’s order process will undoubedly increase your sales and give users the easiest process possible to complete their orders. Ubercart also provides top features you won’t find in many open source, or even paid, ecommerce solutions. Below are a few key features of Ubercart and our Best Shopping theme:
- You can sell physical goods from various sized product catalogs.
- You can sell items in a virtual economy and have multiple vendors
- You can sell file downloads (i.e. music, videos, software).
- You can selling event registrations
- You can sell site access for members only websites, including automatic renewals and expiration of user access
- You can sell items on multi-domain sites
- Read more about Ubercart’s robust features
View the Best Shopping Ubercart theme
Since we are releasing this new Ubercart shopping theme we would like to also announce a Twiter contest where two people can can win any two Drupal themes on ThemeSnap.com by simply retweeting our new Best Shopping theme release.
Twitter “2 Free Themes” Contest Rules
- Retweet the release of Best Shopping Drupal theme by clicking this Twitter link: Retweet to Win 2 Themes! Drupal Best Shopping Ubercart theme from @themesnap http://bit.ly/fDbRgU!
- You can retweet this contest up to five times until the contest deadline (noted below). Anything over 5 times will not be counted.
- Contest entries have until Monday, January 10th at 5pm EST to Retweet this contest.
- We will choose 2 total winners on Tuesday the following day randomly based on all retweets of the link noted in #1.
- We will also send each of the 2 winners a direct Twitter message from @themesnap to the winner’s Twitter account used to enter the contest with instructions on how to claim their 2 free themes. In order to receive a direct message and to win, you must be following http://twitter.com/themesnap first and be able to receive direct message.
We hope you like the Best Shopping theme as much as we do. Good luck to the contest goers!
The winners of this contest are @alblez and @geldora. We have posted the winners to our Twitter acocunt. If you are either of these two users, please email us through the contact form to claim your two free themes. Note: Our apologies for the day or two extra for posting the winners. We had some bad weather that caused some delays.
Note: We used http://twitrand.com/ to generate two random followers who retweeted our contest.